Orange Blossom Love
We are a Queenstown Wedding and Event florist, specialising in producing gorgeous floral pieces such as bridal bouquets, button holes and corsages, head garlands to the much larger table centre pieces, archway florals, hanging arrangements, hoop arrangements and many more tailored pieces. Steph has a unique whimsical and loose garden style, with the love of foraging in the hills looking for special little pieces to make your bouquet even more delicious.
Being based in our little town Glenorchy, Orange Blossom Designs operates from a studio, and not a retail store. This allows us to provide you with an exceptional service and dedicate all of our time to designing and creating your special day. Glenorchy is where I chill, so if you are in the area and you want to catch up over a coffee, I would love to hear from you.
Steph was so lovely and wonderful to deal with. She created such beautiful flowers for our wedding, I asked for a bright surprise bouquet and she really delivered! Thank you so much for your amazing work, you really helped make it a day to remember. Steph — you are exceptional. I have NEVER seen anyone else create what you can and I was in awe my entire wedding day with what you created for us. So wild, stunning and beautifully put together to create the most magical bouquets. We had SO many comments on them, they really stole the show.
We were all so blown away by how beautiful the bouquets and floral arrangements were.
Because we are based in Auckland, we never had the chance to meet her in person, but she was very friendly and helpful over email, all I had to do was show her photos of what we wanted. I loved my bridal bouquet, especially the gold tinted roses!! It was better than anything we could of imagined. Thank you so much for putting such love and care into your work Steph, it really made our wedding day so lovely and beautiful! Steph, you are so unbelievably talented! I still drink it and love the soothing aroma.
5 Reasons to fall in love with Orange Blossom - New Fragrance Alert!
Give it a try. Does the kit include instructions? I have never been able to drink coffee black. Thank you, Maureen, for making available such amazing delectables. I really appreciate how quickly I always receive my goodies. I Love the packaging and the sweet note.
- »Der Führer war wieder viel zu human, viel zu gefühlvoll«: Der Zweite Weltkrieg aus der Sicht deutscher und italienischer Soldaten (Die Zeit des Nationalsozialismus) (German Edition).
- Gain Botanicals Fabric Softener, Orange Blossom Vanilla;
- British Fiction: Book of Essays.
- Help me (German Edition).
- Orange Blossom Almond Cream Tart.
- Orange Blossom.
God Bless! Thank you so much Ashley! Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Orange Blossom and Honey Banana Bread – A Cozy Kitchen
Home Lebanese Cooking Videos are here! Kind Mentions Unsubscribe Subscribe Experience. My Lebanese Coffee Love.
- All Kinds of Scented Wood.
- Etheline ou le secret des muses (French Edition).
- Gain Botanicals Fabric Softener, Orange Blossom Vanilla | P&G Everyday.
- Carrot Salad Recipe with Watercress and Orange Blossom Water | Gourmande in the Kitchen;
- Sweet Deal: A Trucker Deal Mystery?
- Snapshots in Time: The Poetry of Kenneth R. Stephens.
- Dancing with Mules.
Pin Share January 27, at AM. Maureen Abood says:.
- English Earthenware Candle - Orange Blossom.
- Orange Blossom and Honey Banana Bread.
- Popular Posts!
- Handbook of Clinical Family Therapy!
Sheri says:. Cousin Pauline says:.
January 28, at AM. Mary Ann says:. January 27, at PM. Terry says:. Ashley says:.